Tuesday, September 25, 2007

6.5 month update... 21.10 lbs & 29.5" long/tall

Well, here it is the middle of September already and Jackson is approximately 6.5 months old. On Monday we had our 6 month visit to the Ped, Dr. Michelle Massais, one of the best around! Anyway, we had the usual measurements taken, discussed foods, safety, anything new, etc.

It appears that our boy is still progressing (growing) along the growth curve, only maxxed out to the 95th percentile! He weighed in at (it sounds like a weigh in for a boxer, and in this corner...) 21.10 lbs and He's 29.5" tall.

Other Jackson news, he's cutting his 3rd tooth, this time it's on top. He has also been pulling himself up to stand. He's been doing this for just over one week. It started last week when my mom, Nana, was watching him. He's already trying to move around while standing too.

He really enjoys feeding himself, so I've been giving him toasted O's, puffed rice, cooked carrots bites, banana's, and peas. He's already moving towards greater independence, a bit scary for me & Jerrod.

I almost forget... Jackson is crawling & sitting up! It's all so cool!

My oh my, how growth & development fly bye...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate, Jerrod & Jackson! Long time no talk. Cant believe Jackson is so big. He is tremendously cute though! Glad you all are doing well. Maybe some day we can catch up with each other again!

Tesney said...

I feel you about the development happening so quickly! I'm baffled when Clayton does something new, sitting there thinking, "How did he learn THAT!?" Although it's sad in a way, I love each new stage. Keep those pictures coming! Jackson is soooo cute! Wish he and Clayton were closer so they could play together!