Wednesday, September 03, 2008

18 months old...Words & Pictures

Word up....
Albert
Nana
GiGi
Water
Moo
Ruff
Horse sound
Meow
Momma
Dadda
Bubba
Apple
Apple Juice
Juice
No
All Done
Up
Back
Down
O's
Eyes
Nose
Eyebrows
Mouth
Elbow
Herbals
Va-Va for Vitamins
Bread
Wa for Water
Ju for Juice
Goldbug - think Richard Scarry Books
Bug
Milk
Owl
Albert - that's all that I can think of for now.

Jackson being as cute as he is... eating some "O's" right out of the bag.

Go Sox!

Can I be any cuter?

maybe...this one of Jack's is just as cute.


Jackson eating some much loved Stoneyfield Cream On Top French Vanilla Yogurt... loving it!

This is another cute picture... so coy!

"No more pictures, please!"

I've got a call coming in on my bowl... it's saying "MORE YOGURT PLEASE!"

This is a hoot to me.. do you see how he stands? He does this all the time when engaged in an activity.
Jackson went to his very first (out of utero) Gator Football home game on August 30. Sorry, no pictures from the game. Anyway, after the first quarter, Jack's & I went to the Stadium Sports shop to buy him a Gator ballcap... here it is. Jackson put the hat on himself. If his hair was any longer around his ears I'd mistake him for a Bama Frat Boy...LOL.

He's such a trip - I Said It's Great To Be A FLORIDA GATOR... I said it's Great To Be A FLORIDA GATOR!

Oh - Yeah... diggin this grove - jam on it!

Hat's off to me!

This is my favorite Jackson face to date - love it!


No comments: