Monday, July 16, 2007

Cuttin' Teeth

You read that right! Jackson is cutting his 1st tooth. I discovered it this morning while attempting to feed him cereal, which he had NO desire to eat. Instead, he wanted to munch on my finger, where I noticed a sharp little edge on his lower jaw. I am so excited for this, especially considering that he's been drooling for 3 months - no lie.

The strangest part about this is that early Sunday morning I had a dream that Jackson cut two teeth overnight...strange how your mind works & how clued-in a mommy's brain & gut are to her child!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No! He is growing up too fast! I can't wait to see him and his little new tooth though.

Jackson said...

we'll be on campus tomorrow!
~Kate

Anonymous said...

Ah, well my kids just got home tonight so I am only on campus for a bit tomorrow for a class. :-/ While a Jackson fix is great...having my babies home is way better.

Jackson said...

You betcha - having your babies at home IS the best! Give em lots of XO's & squeezes!!
See you soon.
~Kate