Thursday, January 03, 2008

10 months old today!

Jackson is 10 months old today!

Great news developmentally, he's started walking! YEAH. He took 2 steps on Christmas day last week, and last night before bed he was taking a few steps at a time for about an hour. Today, he's been taking 4, 6, and more steps each time. It's so amazing to watch this developmental milestone & transformation. It's truly awesome, as a Mom, to witness Jackson progressing and to see the look of accomplishment, joy & satisfaction on his face.

Other news, Jackson is using sign language. Of course he knows how to say Hi & Bye, but he also knows how to say more. This is VERY evident when we are eating & drinking. In fact last night, I woke up to Jackson (wanting to nurse)making his nursing noises - gesturing for "I need you Mommy" and low & behold what did I see, but yes, in deed, I saw him signing more... as in more milk! It was hard to believe my eyes at 2, 3, & 6 am, but I promise that he was signing more - way to go Jackson... great use of your words.

Anyway, I have been trying desperately to post Christmas pictures & the fun times we had over Christmas break, but Blogger has been giving me quite the hassle in uploading my pictures. I will do my best to get that up soon. Along with video clips of Jackson walking & signing.

Ps. Happy New Year!

No comments: