Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Bathtime

There are a few things that Jackson loves, one of them being Bathtime. He/We take a bath at least once a day sometimes 2, sometimes 3 times a day. It all depends on how crazy messy he gets at dinner time, which if I allow him to he will get super crazy messy. He enjoys this, so I allow him to do it when we're home. These were taken during his Saturday evening bath time on the 5th of January.


Getting soaked!

That's me in the tub w. Jackson.

So happy.

Just chillin' (I like how Jackson strategically placed that squeezy bottle & his hand to protect that family jewels - atta boy!)


This is why Jackson loves bath time... Mommy & Jackson sportin' the mowhawk - lookin' like "Mr. T". This is my take on the "mother-child" let's dress & look-a-like thing.

Post-bath - all clean & pretty ready for play time.

1 comment:

sonyagraykey said...

L. and I have a Squiggy hair pic, much like that of you and the cutie pie. :) I wanted to let you know that I joined Blogland. sonyagraykey.blogspot.com
I'm trying to do that rather than the monthly email. Please email or call anytime, though.
Love,
Sonya