Thursday, April 03, 2008

Jackson's 1st Official hair cut

Last Thursday, the 27th of March, we were headed to Ocala to get my teeth cleaned by Tammy a dental hygienist who works in my father-in-law's office, aka Jackson's Papa's. We'll what was supposed to be just a teeth cleaning ended up being a root canal... ugh! The good news was, in between my teeth being cleaned & my root canal, Jeanette, Jackson & I cruised over to Stuart's (famous) Barber Shop to get Jackson's hair cut. There was other good news, even though the root canal took almost 3 hours, I actually fell asleep in the chair. I apologized to Pop's...he said that he's stick Jeanette & I in a room together to snore each other out... funny thing is my Mom snores too, what is it with women and snoring? Jerrod doesn't snore, Jackson doesn't snore, I believe Pop's doesn't snore... Anyhoo, here is how it all went down.

Here we are just starting off...
Jackson looks a wee bit nervous...
He did great until she brought out that noisy buzz saw apparatus...
I think the lady gave him a spray bottle to play with, Jackson LOVES to be sprayed in the face with water. It contented him for, oh about 2 minutes, then he was SUPER freaked out. He ended up sitting in my lap for the trim around the ears & back of the neck line. All in all, for a first time and only be just shy of 13 months old, he did fabulous.
Now is that not the cutest face ever or what? I am not biased about my boy, no...no way.
Here is Jackson with his Granny post hair cut.

No comments: