Friday, March 21, 2008

The Wild Azalea Festival

On Saturday, March 15, Jerrod, Jackson & I set out for White Springs, Florida. Home of the Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center State Park. THE most beautiful state park I have ever had the luxury of visiting & walking around at. I highly recommend going! Here are a few pictures from our family outing, which was quite fun too. Here's Daddy & Jackson... Here's The Stephen Foster "house". Pretty sweet for a backdrop of a wedding, which was taking place later on that afternoon. Mommy & Jackson in front of the Garden of Azalea's at the Stephen Foster S.P. The 97-bell carillon, built in the 60's, sort of reminds me of Denny Chimes on the Quad at The University of Alabama...
The Fam...


1 comment:

sonyagraykey said...

Sooo cute! I love the video! You never know what you'll get! ;)