Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cutting up, Pirates play, & other fun stuff...

Here's my Southpaw cutting some junk mail paper...

This picture is a little more clear - you can see all the cut marks in this one too.

Sorry, this one's a bit blurring, but I've got him "in action" cutting.

Here he goes again. This scissors to paper thing took a good 25-35 minutes of his time. Yes!

Look at that facial expression & those scissor cutting hands!

Playing in the Pirate ship at Cooper's 3rd Birthday Party!

Jackson's contemplating..."Should I swab the deck or make this fine young lady walk the plank?"


Here's Jackson w. a lady friend.. She's 6... Jackson had been trying to giver her some of his loot (the pirate balls).

Argh...

What a blast!

Who's deeper in thought? Mommy or Jackson?


Hit me with your best shot... fire-a-way!

That's my Southpaw - giving the treasure chest a good whack!

I've Never Seen So Much Candy... This is Jackson's very first time w. candy... at first he wasn't sure what to do. Then he watched the other children dive-bomb the pile, I said it was safe to pick some up & he went for mainly all lollipops - the red ones.

We are watching Cooper open up the gifts we gave him, a Matchbox Monster Truck & a Matchbox truck w. a trailer & John Deere Tractor!

He Loves to read!



No comments: