Sunday, October 26, 2008

McIntosh Festival, UF Homecoming 2008 & my Wild Thing!

A day at the McIntosh Festival - a day filled with many trips down several different slides.

Playing on the McIntosh Playground during the McIntosh Festival October 18, 2008. He's up at the top for the first time.

Now that was fun!!


Here's the second go-round.

The energy of a 19 month old - NEVER ends! Don't the make a 5-hour energy drink, yeah, like drinking that would help you keep up with a toddler - doubt it!


Jackson really enjoyed this slide - he must have climbed up the ladder 8 times in a row. I guess that joyous feeling never gets old! To be a child again, hmmm.

Here he goes again.
Here's another slide at the park, one with less children on it!

WEEEEEEEHHHH!

Here we go again.

One more time. He spy's a Firetruck in the distance.

Can I get a "TOOT - TOOT"?
Now let me see... where is that hose?

Check me out - I can put out "hot" stuff!

Jackson learning the ropes, or is that the "hose", of firefighting!

Does my boy get any cuter?

Jackson & Aurie having fun together at the Homecoming Parade.

Checking out the cheerleaders as the pom-pom & rah-rah on down University Avenue.

Jackson all kicked back - enjoying the scenery & nibbling on a cookie he & his nana made.

Finally, a date! Jerrod & I at the UF Homecoming Game!

Tim Tebow, 2007 Heisman Trophy Winner! We had the pleasure of meeting Tim at Church on Sunday the 26th of October, 2008. His dad, Bob Tebow, was a guest speaker at North Central Baptist Church, one of my student's church's here in town.

One of the many UF touchdowns for Homecoming 2008!

Mr. 2-Bits - on his final day at the Swamp.

The Night Max wore his Wolf Suite and made mischief of one kind and another, his Mother called him "Wild Thing" and Max said "I'll eat you up!"...


No comments: