Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Master Gardener Jackson

Jackson has a new love - The Great Outdoors. Every chance he gets he's out the front door, off the porch & into something... anything. He LOVES to get his hands dirty and his clothes even dirtier.

I will have many more pictures to share over the coming weeks as we will be planting lots of seeds in our flower gardens. This past Sunday we planted some sunflowers & morning glory's. We'll post some pictures of any of the flowers that grow.

Jackson enjoys hanging out in his new wagon, courtesy of Granny & Papa Fletch - Jerrod's mom & dad. We pack it full of "gardening tools" & essentials. I may have to invest in some type of slicky-pants for Jackson, as his pants are ALWAYS covered in dirt when we are done gardening.

1 comment:

sonyagraykey said...

Alas, the "sandbox" sand here does the dirt to all pants. And my boy loves the "garden" aka dirt, so far, too. I can't wait to plant stuff, though. We have a little flower box in the front & small garden space in the back, so at some point (maybe not this spring...I'll be waiting for my water to break in the dirt)but later...we'll garden. :)Oh, and we joined the local, organic co-op. I'll have to let you know how that goes.